What if I do not like the doctors they send me to?

As a general rule if you want your employer or their insurance company to pay for your medical care and treatment, you will need to see the medical providers that they choose.  It is possible to change your medical providers through a procedure called alternative medical care, but there are very specific legal requirements to be successful so you should at least consult with an attorney about your medical care issues.  Click here to learn more information about your options for medical providers in Iowa workers compensation cases.

The work injury attorneys at Walker, Billingsley & Bair want to answer the questions you have about your work injury case.  Order our Iowa Work Injury Book at no cost or obligation to learn more about your rights as an injured worker. 

Corey Walker
Connect with me
With over 22 years legal experience, Corey has been recognized for his work as an injury attorney.