Website Privacy & Security Statement
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information about our products, and services. We collect Consumer's contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send products, information or offers.
- The Consumer's contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary to solve a problem.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this site or live chat services may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- At any time consumers may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- At any time consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
Please note: if you communicate with us through this site, it is possible that your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us through this site in a matter or condition for which we already represent or treat you, please remember that Internet e-mail and contact forms are not secure by nature and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet messages.
Disclaimer: The materials on this webpage are made available for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. Persons receiving the information on this webpage should not act upon the information without seeking professional legal counsel. The materials on this webpage may be inaccurate and not reflect the most current legal developments. Each case must be evaluated separately so verdicts or settlements should not be considered an indication of future results as no guarantees are made of a favorable result. Information on this site is provided without warranty and consequential damages are excluded. Some of the content on this webpage has been written by attorneys and staff of Walker, Billingsley & Bair, but other content has been written by companies hired by Walker, Billingsley & Bair to write content
No attorney-client relationship will be created by use of the Internet or email for communications with Walker, Billingsley & Bair, LLP. The transmission and receipt of information contained on the webpage does not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship will not be established until we have entered into a written engagement agreement. Please do not send us confidential or time-sensitive messages as any unsolicited e-mails will not be treated as confidential. You should have no expectation that your unsolicited communication will create a conflict for the purposes of our representing other clients even as to the matters contained in the unsolicited communication. No information will be accepted from anyone less than 16 years of age.
Some links within this webpage may lead to other sites. This webpage does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and we do not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information provided by consumers. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We store all user information in databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as being physically located in a secure facility. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
Website Usage Disclaimers
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal or medical advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client or doctor-client relationship.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please visit our contact page.
© Walker, Billingsley & Bair L.L.P . All copy and images.
© Walker, Billingsley & Bair L.L.P is an equal opportunity employer.