My name is Erik Bair I have been helping Iowans injured at work or by the fault of others protect their rights since graduating from Drake Law School in 2001. I practice primarily in personal injury law (car, truck and motorcycle accidents, dog bites, etc.), but also handle workers' compensation cases.
I grew-up on the east side of Des Moines and graduated from East High School in 1993 followed by Iowa State in 1998. While in high school I worked at Hy-Vee and during college at Iowa State, I was a laborer with the City of Des Moines in the summer and worked at Mary Greeley Hospital during the school year.
After graduating from Iowa State I went to law school at Drake University where I graduated with Honors. I am dedicated to helping Injured Iowans with personal attention and hard work. I help Level the Field between Injured Iowans and Insurance CompaniesTM
- Active Trial Practice- Handled more than 500 cases including more than 50 trials.
- Author of Several Consumer Books and Reports
- Member of Iowa and American Bar Associations
- Member of Iowa and American Association for Justice
- Erik was born and raised in Des Moines and attended East High School