At Walker, Billingsley & Bair, we understand the delicate nature of your situation. A car accident causing personal injury can turn your whole world upside down and leaves your mind filled with questions like:
- Should I talk to the insurance adjustor?
- Should I hire a lawyer (you don't need one in every car accident case)?
- What kind of compensation can I get for my injuries?
- How do I pay my bills while I’m waiting on a settlement?
- Is this a fair amount for my accident case?
After the accident report has been filed, take advantage of our firm's FREE and confidential legal consultation. You'll meet with an Iowa car accident lawyer who wants to learn about your case and who'll answer any questions you have about the claims process. When you have a legal team as experienced as ours on your side, you can be sure you're working with professionals who have your best interests at heart. We'll do everything possible to get you the compensation you deserve for your losses including taking your case to trial.
CALL US NOW at 641-792-3595 to Learn How We Will Help You.
Don't Make Mistakes that Will Ruin Your Chances of Receiving Compensation!
Not ready to file a personal injury claim? You can learn why holding off on your claim is never a good idea in our FREE book, along with six other common mistakes car accidents victims make with their cases. These mistakes will absolutely ruin your chances of receiving fair compensation. In 70+ combined years of practicing personal injury law we've seen it all and are sharing it with you - get your FREE copy today!
Do You Know Your Rights After a Serious Accident?
If you were:
- Rear-ended at a stop light or stop sign
- Hit by a drunk or distracted driver and taken to the hospital by ambulance
- Struck another vehicle that failed to yield
- Know how to protect your rights when you talk to an insurance adjuster about your injuries;
- Know that you don't have to sign the medical release sent to you by the insurance adjuster; and
- Know you have the right to bring a claim against the driver whose negligence or recklessness caused the accident.
You also have the right to hire an Iowa car accident lawyer to handle your claim. Iowa law provides that you may also have a claim against your own insurance company. This is something our firm will help you determine.
Our Firm Protects Your Rights
We've seen far too many car and truck accident cases wrecked because victims weren't informed of their rights, and as a result, made common, but damaging mistakes. Don't lose your case because you don't know the law or have the help of an Iowa car accident lawyer!
We've also seen first hand how sometimes good people are treated badly by insurance companies.
For example, did you know that…
- just like the police, insurance adjusters are allowed to take anything you say and use it against you?
- you don't have to give a statement to the other party's insurance company before you talk to your attorney, and it's usually not a good idea to give one?
- insurance adjusters are trained to make you take the smallest money offer possible. That's just good business for the insurance company, but it's not a good deal for you?
- when filing a claim with the insurance company, adjusters may try to talk you out of hiring a lawyer?
- if your medical expenses from the accident are less than $5,000, and you don't have a permanent injury, you might be better off handling your case without hiring an Iowa car accident lawyer?
Before you sign any documents for the insurance company, consider taking advantage of our firm's FREE and confidential legal consultation. Call us now at 641-792-3595 to receive information that can save your case. You're under no obligation to hire us, and you'll pay no fees unless we win your case.
Or if you prefer, you can complete our confidential online contact form.