My name is Beth Walker and I have been practicing law since 2000. I graduated from Drake Law School Order of the Coif (meaning one of the top 10 students in my class). I have a general practice including workers' compensation, real estate, juvenile law, wills, estate planning and probate. I do not handle all types of cases, but there are lawyers in our firm who handle other matters. I work to help people receive the best results during difficult periods of their lives whether it is a work injury, buying or selling a home, estate planning, death of a family member, or other legal matter.
I look forward to working with you in your legal matter because I am dedicated to protecting my client's rights and helping them receive the best and most efficient results possible.
- Active Law Practice- Beth has handled more than 750 Civil Matters, Real Estate Transactions, Wills and Estate Planning, Probate and other Legal Matters
- Author of Numerous Consumer Books and Reports
- Former Board Member of the Newton Housing Development Board
- Former Board Member of Jasper County Child Abuse Prevention Council
- Member of the State Judicial Nominating Commission
- Former Member of the District Judicial Nominating Commission
- Member of Iowa Title Guarantee
- Member of Iowa and American Bar Associations
- Member of American Association for Justice
- Member of Iowa Association for Justice
- Born and Raised in Iowa