UP TO 30% OF DRIVERS DO NOT HAVE ANY CAR INSURANCE
According to a recent study by the Insurance Research Council (IRC), roughly 1 in 7 drivers have no insurance (are uninsured) in the United States. In some states the percentage of uninsured drivers is as high as 30%. Also, most states have minimum insurance requirements of only $20,000 to $25,000 for injury claims.
Fortunately, there is insurance coverage that you can purchase that will protect you and your family even if you are hit by a driver without insurance.
- How you can protect you and your family through your own car insurance policy even if the other driver does not have insurance.
- How you can prevent your health insurance company from taking all of the money and leave you with nothing.
- Why you need to read and understand your car insurance policy. (Most people are not able to answer 5 basic questions about their own car insurance policy.)
- Why you won’t hear the details of this book emphasized by any insurance agent.
- What (exactly) you must ask your agent for to get this protection.
For the answers to these questions and more complete the form to the right telling us which insurance book you would like and it will be sent to you right away or Call Now, 641-792-3595. We offer our books at no cost to you because we have had to tell far too many Iowans that they did not the right coverage which resulted in them not being properly compensated for their injuries.
Our Guarantee- We are so confident that our book will help educate you that if you do not learn at least one thing, let us know and we will donate $1,000 to your charity of choice.