Are my workers’ compensation benefits taxable?

No, generally they are not taxable and you should not receive a W-2 or 1099 for the workers' compensation money you receive.
Corey Walker
Connect with me
With over 22 years legal experience, Corey has been recognized for his work as an injury attorney.