If I or a loved one have been injured or killed in a construction accident what types of compensation are available?

First of all, if you or a loved one was an employee (or in some circumstances an independent contractor) then under Iowa law there should be workers' compensation coverage to provide weekly compensation if unable to work, medical care and treatment and compensation for permanent injuries.  For more information about how Iowa's workers compensation laws work click here.  Also, keep in mind under certain circumstances there are also personal injury damages available.

Corey Walker
Connect with me
With over 20 years legal experience, Corey has been recognized for his work as an injury attorney.