Have You Been Injured Recently? Learn What RIGHTS You Have Before Speaking with the Adjuster, Hiring an Attorney, or Signing Any Forms!
- Not telling your medical providers "everything" that hurts
- Not being careful of what you say and do
- Not keeping a diary and wage loss records
In our free e-book, written by our team of qualified Iowa injury attorneys, you'll learn
- 8 Common Costly Mistakes Made by Injured Iowans (page 13)
- How Should Your Medical Bills be Paid (page 17)
- How Long Do You Have to Bring Your Claim (page 19)
- What if the Negligent Party has NO Insurance (page 25)
- What Happens if the Insurance Company Asks You to Sign (page 29)
- How Much is Your Case Worth
- Who Will Pay Lost Wages
- Can Your Employer Fire You After an Injury?
- The Injured Workers' Bill of Rights (page 45)
- When Should You Hire an Attorney
- ... and MUCH MORE!
We recognize that being involved in an accident can be a stressful time in your life and not only that but understanding what rights you have as an injured Iowan can be overwhelming. Let us make your situation easier by answering important questions upfront and help you avoid costly mistakes along the way.
We have written this book at no cost to empower you with the best and most necessary information for handling your accident claim in a stress-free way.
Click Now to Get Your FREE Book
Please Note Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. And don’t worry, the submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade your information to any third parties.