- Presa Canario—This dog is a mix of a mastiff and a pit bull that is often used to herd cattle. These dogs weigh up to 125 pounds and are about 25 inches tall.
- Doberman Pinscher—Dobermans are bred to guard their owners and to respond immediately when they feel threatened. Avoid violent or aggressive play with this breed.
- Husky—These dogs have very complex personalities and are sometimes dangerous in the hands of inexperienced owners.
- German Shepherd—These large dogs have a brave and confident nature, which accounts for their use in police work. However, that confident nature can often make this breed aggressive.
- Rottweiler—Rottweilers often dislike people and animals that they have never met. They have very strong jaws that make them extremely effective at defending their owners.
When dogs bite, any breed can cause serious injury, no matter what their size or disposition. If you or a loved one have been injured by a dog bite, order a copy of our free book so that you can learn more about your rights. Simply click on the link or call 1-800-707-2552 (ext. 513) (24 Hour Recorded Message). For immediate assistance call (888) 435-9886 and ask for Corey.