I have been having neck pain, when should I call my doctor?

If you have injured your neck at work, in a car accident or another personal injury accident then you need to be seen by a doctor right away so they can evaluate and try to determine the extent of your injury. You may have a severe neck injury if you have been in a serious car accident, taken a forceful blow to the head or neck, or fallen from 10 feet or higher. You may have also suffered a spinal cord injury if you are experiencing continuous numbness of one or both arms or legs, or if you have weakness in your arms or legs or aren’t able to move them. If you start to have severe pain immediately after being injured you shouldn’t wait to see your doctor.

Corey Walker
Connect with me
With over 22 years legal experience, Corey has been recognized for his work as an injury attorney.